1. Information about the collection of personal data
1.1 We are pleased to find you visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal information when using our website. Personal information is any data with which you could be personally identified.
1.2 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content, (e.g., orders or requests to the person responsible) this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. An encrypted connection to the string “https://” and the lock icon can be found in your protocol.
2. Data collection when visiting our website
When you use our website for information purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display the Web page:
– our visited web page
– date and time of access
– quantity of sent data (in bytes)
– source/reference, by which you arrived on the page
– used browser
– used operating system
– IP address
The processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR, based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. We reserve the right, however, to check the server log files; later concrete evidence should point to an illegal use.
In order to make your visit to our website more attractive, and to enable you to use certain functions, we use so-called cookies on certain pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the browser session, that is, after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). Used cookies collect and process certain user information, such as browser – and location data, as well as IP address values in individual size. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie in question. If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR to the implementation of the contract or in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit. to preserve our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and efficient design of the page visit f GDPR.
Please note that for non-acceptance of cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Personal data collected within the framework of the contact with us (e.g., via contact form or email). Which is collected in the case of a contact form, can be seen on the respective contact form. This data is stored solely for the purpose of answering your request for contact and the associated technical administration and use. Legal basis for the data processing is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f, GDPR). If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1). 1 lit. b, GDPR). Your data will be deleted after final processing of your inquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5. Web Analysis Tools
In order to be able to evaluate our website statistically, we use the program AWStats. The program is a free web analysis software. It is used for evaluating log files and creating the web server, based on visitor requests. The program does not use cookie files for the evaluation. The statistical analysis is carried out via the log files, which also contain IP addresses. This data cannot be used to identify specific people. This information is not merged with other data sources, and the information is deleted after it has been statistically analysed. Unlike other statistics programs transmitted data to a remote server with AWStats. The program is installed on your own hosting package. For example, the transfer of data abroad is avoided because our server is located in Switzerland.
Google Web Fonts
7. Rights of the affected Parties
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-a-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
– Right to information in accordance with article 15 GDPR: in particular, the right to receive information, have your personal data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients; to which your data were disclosed or are the existence of a right to correction, cancellation, constraint processing, object to the processing, the planned storage period or the criteria for the determination of the storage period, complaint to a supervisor, the origin of your data, if it is not collected by us when you, the existence of an automated decision making including profiling, and any meaningful information about the involved logic and the specific scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed as to which guarantees exist in accordance with article 46 GDPR in forwarding your data to third countries;
– Right of rectification in accordance with article 16 GDPR: you have the right for incorrect data relating to you to be rectified immediately and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right of cancellation in accordance with article 17 GDPR: you have the right to require the deletion of your personal data when the conditions of article 17 para. 1 GDPR. This right however in particular then does not exist, if the processing to the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to claim, exercise or defence of legal claims is required;
– The Right to restrict the processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data due to the purpose having been achieved; or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons predominate;
– If you have exercised your right to have the responsible party correct, delete or limit the processing, this party is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data that concerns you has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. It is your right to have the responsible party inform you regarding such recipients.
– You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible.
– Right to revoke consents granted in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its revocation.
-Right of appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspected infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
8. Right of Objection
When we process your personal data in the framework of interests as a result of our overriding legitimate interest, you have at any time right for reasons arising from your particular situation to the processing to file an opposition with effect for the future. If you exercise your right of objection, we end the processing of the affected data. We will however continue processing the data if we have demonstrably compelling reasons for processing which are in need of protection and which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If your personal data are processed by us in order to participate in direct marketing, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising. You can object as described above. If you exercise your right of objection, we end the processing of the affected data.
9. Duration of the retention of personal Data
The duration of the retention of personal data shall be determined on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g., trade and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the data are routinely deleted when they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract and/or continues on our part no legitimate interest in the further storage.